My areas of expertise
Healing the self
Low self-esteem and self-confidence, self-doubt, self-criticism, etc.
Boundaries, forgiveness, grief, loss, shame.
Life purpose and life meaning.
Perfectionism, impostor syndrome, people-pleasing.
Life and work-related stress and burnout.
Discrimination, prejudice, bullying, trauma.
Abandonment, rejection and attachment issues.
Breakups and divorce.
Relationship difficulties and conflict.
Family or sibling problems.
Commitment and intimacy issues, jealousy.
Affairs, betrayals, trust issues.
Anxiety & Depression
Loneliness, disconnection, emotional overwhelm, helplessness.
General or social anxiety.
Public speaking or panic attacks.
Academic / exam anxiety.
Worry and overthinking.
Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).
Melancholy, situational or atypical depression.
Areas I'm NOT able to help with
Despite having treated and worked with many issues in the past, there are certain areas I will not be able to help you with as they do not fall under my areas of expertise. If you’re looking for a counselor or a coach to help you with any of them I would recommend taking a look on the BACP directory.
- Addictions (alcohol, drugs, gambling, sex, shopping, etc).
- Autism spectrum disorders (ASD).
- Borderline personality disorder (BPD).
- Eating disorders and body dysmorphic disorder (BDD).
- Self-harm and suicidality.
- Pregnancy and birth, abortion, fertility issues, miscarriage, postnatal depression, adoption, parenting.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Complex trauma.
- Sexual assault or abuse, domestic violence.
- Schizoaffective Disorder, Schizophrenia and Paranoia.
- Chronic pain.